> About us
At ST, we are 46,000 creators and makers of semiconductor technologies mastering the semiconductor supply chain with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. An independent device manufacturer, we work with our 100,000 customers and thousands of partners to design and build products, solutions, and ecosystems that address their challenges and opportunities, and the need to support a more sustainable world. Our technologies enable smarter mobility, more efficient power and energy management, and the wide-scale deployment of the Internet of Things and 5G technology.
STMicroelectronics risulta fra i Top Ten nel settore “Elettronica e elettrotecnica”.
> In short
- STMicroelectronics is one of the world’s largest semiconductors’ company with 46000 employees worldwide.
- Our technologies enable smarter mobility, more efficient power and energy management, and the wide-scale deployment of the Internet of Things.
- People are empowered to make good choices, work collaboratively, think forward, and change the world, developing their potential along the way.
- We promote diversity and equal opportunities.
- We give chances to expand employees’ technical expertise, leadership & managerial skills and encourage internal mobility with dedicated programs.
> Reasons for working at STMicroelectronics
- We have been respected for our resilience, stability, and loyalty, and driven by strong values and ethics.
- We place people at the heart of everything we do. We promote continuous learning, feedback, team development, and recognition.
- We develop strong partnerships with universities and engineering schools.
- Universities and schools provide early-stage research opportunities enriching our innovation funnel.
“Our next technology can start with YOU. Join our team”
> Opportunities for students and graduates
- Stage extra-curriculari
- Progetti tesi o stage curriculari
- Job opportunities with differentiating career plans
- Summer jobs
> Faculties of interest
- SCIENZE E TECNOLOGIE 100% 100%
- SCIENZE POLITICHE, ECONOMICHE E SOCIALI 100% 100%
- DOTTORI DI RICERCA 100% 100%
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS 100% 100%
> Open positions
Analog Design - Cornaredo (MI)
The group is searching for electronic or computer engineers whose activity will be focused on behavioral modelling and mixed signal simulations. The candidate must develop behavioral models to replace complex analog circuits with high-level functional models. The candidate has, also, to simulate and validate ASIC design with advanced Electronic Design Automation tools.
She/he will work in close cooperation with analog and digital designers.
R3 Process Engineering – Agrate Brianza (MB)
The main objectives of the position are:
- Guarantee tool uptime and tool performance aligned to targets
- Ensure process robustness and stability
- Definition and management of equipment control chart
- Definition, management and training for OCAP Management of hold lots, tool alarms and FDC
- New tool selection, Equipment Procurement Specification definition and tool start-up
- Improve tool and process performances in term of COO, defectivity, OEE, MTBC,…
- Develop new processes according to device/proc. dev group requirements
Profile: Scientific degree or Ph.D. in Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or similar
Technology Development Engineer
As a member of R&D Process Integration team, he/she will develop and characterize technical modules for Smart Power technologies in order to provide on time, industrial solutions.
He/she will contribute to high quality and reliable process setup and industrialization through extensive experiments planning, on silicon realization and data analysis.
He/she will also be working with different functional teams to guarantee fast and reliable Prototyping for new products introduction.
Key responsibilities would include:
Disposition and management of R&D and Prototyping lots based on knowledge of fab processes, device physics
Data analysis to extract key correlation between Fab process data and devices performances
Support of next-generation Smart Power platform development and participation in technology development, transfer, and ramp-up activities to meet yield, reliability, cost, and device performance goals
Cooperation with Process Engineering to improve process stability and capability.
Profile: Master Scientific degree in Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or PhD
Product Quality Engineer
The product manufacturing quality assurance will be responsible of:
- supporting FE/BE compatibility qualification activity inside technology transfer and the development process of the new divisional products
- Attending the daily Material Review Board meeting and cooperating with Operation/PE/Diffusion Fab Teams to find the best strategy to contain the risk of hold material and to avoid delinquency.
- Making appropriate risk analysis before releasing hold lots.
- Managing hold lots in the MRB/Quality Alert tools.
- Analyzing yield data and review SBL-SYL criteria periodically together with Operation and Product Engineer.
- Attending periodical PCRB meeting with the Diffusions fab teams, evaluating the risk and the proposed qualifications plans in accordance with the products characteristics and customer specifications.
- Definition of qualification plan in cooperation with the reliability team in case of transfer / process change with impact on product reliability.
The candidate will design and develop firmware and software applications for embedded real-time systems in the automotive sector, following quality standards.
Main responsibilities: Integration of third parties libraries Software architectural design Embedded software development Customer support Profile
Specific skills: Embedded/real-time software design (architecture, event management, real time performances, code optimization)
Knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
Knowledge of ARM architecture Embedded Real Time OS
L’azienda si presenta a studenti, laureandi e laureati dell’Ateneo, fornendo informazioni sull’attività svolta, l’ambiente di lavoro e le opportunità disponibili, oltre che rispondendo a domande e curiosità dei partecipanti.